PREDA offers exceptional value. No matter how large or small your community is, membership fees are only 50¢ per capita each year. Rates for other groups, businesses, colleges and institutions are equally modest. Your membership includes:
- Access to PREDA studies and research project summaries
- Networking opportunities for a unified voice to raise funds and utilize human resources for regional economic development
- Access to economic trends and intelligence
- Free space in PREDA’s newsletter
- Free link to your website on peacecountrycanada.com
- Access to economic development educational opportunities including events and conferences
- Access to value-added, fee-based services when desired
If your organization would like information on becoming a PREDA member, please call 780.527-6232 or e-mail us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee for Services
PREDA has established a fee for services program that allows members to access value-added services.
- We have a complete list of fee-based membership services, including rates.
- Note that rates are negotiable, and are available to members only.
- Examples of completed Membership Services projects.
Municipal Project Fund
The Municipal Project Fund (MPF) was created in 2012 by municipal members for municipal members.
PREDA has established the MPF to create opportunities for our municipal members to access funds to support economic development projects within the PREDA region. Recognizing the challenges communities have in initiating projects due to financial constraints, and further noting that numerous government grants are based on regional concepts and partnerships and collaborations, this fund is intended to assist projects that do not necessarily fall into these categories. The selection of grant recipients is conducted through a peer review process as delineated in the Terms of Reference for the MPF Selection Committee.